|Single Piece Length||12 meter|
|Usage/Application||Bridges & Flyover|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2MT|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The TMT Bars produced by Rashmi Metaliks is a world class product.
Not only does the company have its own Billet producing steel melting shop (established in 2009), and Rolling Mill (set up in 2010), the production capacity of Pig Iron & Sinter Plant is gigantic at 4 lakh MTPA.
We produce TMT Bars keeping in mind the international standards in mind and our esteemed customers include the Government, major Industrial Houses, Real Estate Developers, Civil Contractors. The product has high utility when it comes to building flyovers, dams, bridges and other large and critical infrastructure projects where we need to marry high yield load with ductility & quality.Rashmi TMT Grade includes:
- Rashmi TMT Fe 415
- Rashmi TMT Fe 415D
- Rashmi TMT Fe 500
- Rashmi TMT Fe 500D
- Rashmi TMT Fe 550 EQCR
- The production process strictly follows the below SOPs:
- Raw materials are treated at the DRI (Direct Reduced Iron) plant.
- High quality billets are obtained from the steel melting shop.
- Billets are passed through the state-of-the-art rolling mill.
- Self-Tempering process is used to result in a structure called ‘Tempered Martensite’.
- Atmospheric Cooling process comes into play where heat of the core area tempers the Martensite part and the ductile core becomes the Ferrite Pearlite structure.
- Martensite part is hardened, apt to withstand load of bigger proportions, while the Ferrite-Pearlite part is ductile and endowed with elongation properties.
- Mechanical & chemical tests are done at par with IS 1786:2008.
- TMT Bars are cut into required length, bundled up and tagged.
- All the above lead to the below advantages when it comes to Rashmi TMT Bars:
- Earthquake resistant: The Thermo Mechanical Treatment attributes higher elongation to the Rashmi 500D TMT Bars that make them resistant against earthquakes.
- Corrosion resistant: At the time of manufacturing, the outer surface of Rashmi 500D TMT Bars form a hard Ferric Oxide layer in presence of moisture and air when they are treated on the Cooling Bed. This coating helps the bars resist against corrosion.
- Fire resistant: In comparison to ordinary CTD bars and TOR steel bars, Rashmi TMT Bars are specially manufactured to tolerate heat up to 600ᵒ centigrade.
- Extra strength and ductility: Combination of tempered martensite on the surface and fine grain ferrite-pearlite in the core provides higher strength, toughness and ductility to the TMT Bars.
- Super bondability: TMT Bars strongly bond with their surrounding concrete that adds to the strength and firmness of the construction.
- Higher weldability: Raw materials used in the production of TMT Bars have low carbon. This ensures higher weldability of the bars.
- Steel saving: Maintaining a low tolerance of sectional weight enables Rashmi TMT Bars to save 15% approx. in steel consumption, compared to others.